Sunday, September 4, 2011

Thankful

We live in a world were everything is so fast paced, everyone has things to do and places to be. How often do you stop and enjoy those around you, what you have and who you are? I have been thinking a lot lately about things and have just been so thankful for all I have, my family and the fact that I have a roof over my head. I think it's important to remember to be thankful for what you have, not just think of what you need.So here's a few things I am Thankful for, what are you thankful for?

I am thankful for my family and friends.
I am thankful for all my animals which bring me smiles. ^_^
I am thankful for the house I live in and the food we eat.
Most of all, I am thankful I have a loving God who has answered so many of my prayers this year.

Looking forward to hearing from my readers as well. ^_^


4 comments:

  1. Lovely thankful list! I need a reminder to be thankful every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for my husband and daughters. God gave me the perfect mate, and he has been a wonderful father to our daughters. So many other things too. Just having a list to ponder is something I'm thankful for !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for our loving God who has shined His light on a bright path for me to follow.
    I am thankful for my children and grandchildren.
    I am thankful for my mom without whom, I would be living in a box on the street.
    I am thankful that God has given me more time with my family and friends.
    I am thankful for CAST with whom I spend my days.
    ♥♥♥
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read recently Luke 17:15-17 about the 10 lepers who were healed along the way and only one returned to thank and give glory to God. We need to make the effort to be thankful~~ Good post!

    ReplyDelete