Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bird Birds Everywhere!





It is so nice to wake up in the morning to the sound of birds singing happily to greet each other and the day. We have bird feeders all over the house and it amazes me how many different birds we get and how fast they go through the food!

Though we have some very colorful goldfinches, I always wished we had Bluebirds here. Since that won't happen I decided to make some of my own. ^_^ Here is a couple of the different versions I have, the bigger one and the teeny tiny one. Both come out of their nests too.

Of course we have plenty of robins here too. They are always fun to watch getting worms out of the yard. Especially when you see them struggle with a particularly tough one that just won't come out of the ground. They tug and tug and pretty soon they go flying head over feet with their little worm. I always get a kick out of that.

These little ladies are available in my Etsy shop almost all the time, so be sure to look for them there. ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Kelley! I love your bluebirds, they're so sweet, especially the teeny-tiny one! I love robins too, I think they must be my favourite birds along with blackbirds and long-tailed tits. I do love the robin's song, they're very tuneful, aren't they?
    best wishes
    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelley, just now finding your blog! :0) Hope you'll write more personal entries sometimes too..
    I'd love to see more of where you live and how you spend your days.
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete